Off roading in france

Hondaman and a bunch of TRF guys he knows went there late last year and really rated the place!

from what he was saying the offroad stuff is nearly all just that 70-80 mile day consisted of maybe 5 miles road work.

it looks like a really good set up over there, I'm really looking forward to giving it a shot!

You'll want to do the snorkel mod though if you are going to take a GS, sounded like there are a few fords to cross

Hondaman and a bunch of TRF guys he knows went there late last year and really rated the place!
That will be this ugly bunch of reprobates from the Southern group then:
34_Lindstrom_Oct_web.jpg

You'll want to do the snorkel mod though if you are going to take a GS, sounded like there are a few fords to cross
And wear water wings. :D
91_Off_Rd_water_web.jpg

Excellent :D yep, that looks like the lot ;)

Richard said there were a few water crossings ;) I can see why he was grinning at the time... that looks deep :eek and bloody close to the edge :eek: knowing my luck I'd have been going for a swim :blast

Sold my Gs last year, will be taking my DRz it looks like the mutts nuts :thumb
Seen those pics posted on the site.
Cheers guys all we need is confirmation on availability
Ta Tim

Have a look at some French 4x4 mags whilst you are there. There is one inparticular - whose name escapes me I am afraid - that publishes a route every month off road with way points/Lat/Long references. Does cover the whole of France but there may be a route in your area.
Nige

Back
Top Bottom