Do I need help ????????

millard

Reaction score
Apart from a 125 learner and a couple of 250 & 350 trials bikes a few years back I've never really been into stinkers, but of late I'm becoming more enamoured of this kinda thing.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....ndexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Do I need therapy? or is it just becoming more attractive due to the fact that advancing old age is making it harder to pick up my ancient heavy 4 stroke dirt bike?

Apart from a 125 learner and a couple of 250 & 350 trials bikes a few years back I've never really been into stinkers, but of late I'm becoming more enamoured of this kinda thing.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....ndexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Do I need therapy? or is it just becoming more attractive due to the fact that advancing old age is making it harder to pick up my ancient heavy 4 stroke dirt bike?

Millard - I hope to change my DRZ soon if you're interested - I will do you a good mates rate.

Mike

you not figured out the KLX650 aint a dirt bike yet :D only took me two trips offroad on mine to figure that one out, v good around town but not ballanced right for trailriding. credit to you for persevering :beerjug: Bm

Millard - I hope to change my DRZ soon if you're interested - I will do you a good mates rate.

Mike

Cheers Mike but I'm just looking and dribbling at the moment, severe lack of dosh I'm afraid.
Are you replacing it?
Did you get my email about Saturday?
millard

you not figured out the KLX650 aint a dirt bike yet :D

Yep, realised that when I got the first one a few years back, but it's tall enough for my 36" inside legs and it was the right price,,, dirt cheap.

I tried Mike's (Dolly Rocket) DRZ 400 and it was too small.

I'm thinking about something very light and very cheap, maybe a stinker, that I can raise the rear suspension on and chuck in the back of the van, so I'm not worried about on road capabilities any more.
I'll likely get rid of the KLX sometime soon and start looking seriously.

Yep, realised that when I got the first one a few years back, but it's tall enough for my 36" inside legs and it was the right price,,, dirt cheap.

I tried Mike's (Dolly Rocket) DRZ 400 and it was too small.

I'm thinking about something very light and very cheap, maybe a stinker, that I can raise the rear suspension on and chuck in the back of the van, so I'm not worried about on road capabilities any more.
I'll likely get rid of the KLX sometime soon and start looking seriously.

still fun trying to ride the bugger offroad :thumb2 you thought about a 250 crosser :D:thumb

I always fancied one of the 200cc KM/KDX would think they need a fair bit of TLC now to get them back to what they should be. there is also a 200 225 version of the yammy dt125. dont know what others think but i found the 125MX bikes (KX, RM etc) were enough to keep me entertained all day. far less parts on them to have to fix than the road based trailys.

dont know what others think but i found the 125MX bikes (KX, RM etc) were enough to keep me entertained all day. far less parts on them to have to fix than the road based trailys.

yep, I'm coming round to that way of thinking

Back
Top Bottom