serrow vs ttr open enduro help wanted

finn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
cant see there is too much difference between these can anyone pointout the major differences?
im talking about early 90s imports:thumb

Serrow- lower seat height. less suspension travel. Softer and less power.
TTr opposite of above.
While both are usefull trail bikes the Serow leans towards the trials side of trail while the Ttr goes towards the enduro side.
Hope this helps

However ...

... should Sir fancy a TTR but find it a little tall, then I have a Koubalink for the TTR that'll bring it down to a more manageable height and might be willing to part with :augie

Thanks

Thanks guys i have seen a mint 5000 open miler enduro 1992 that seems to fit the bill for a bit of messing around off road im 6ft and 12.7st so i think the serrow will be ok but the enduro looks better for me and its quite cheapish to see how i get on will try and see if i can follow Timpo when hes next out in north wales:eek:
:thumb2

Get the TTR, one of the best trail bikes ever made:thumb

if your thinking about buying the TTR check for starter motor wear on the output shaft check idler gears and for wear on the sprag clutch and for damage to the left side casing apart from that just check the normal things.

hopefully this will be delivered tomorrow!

Tink i got a bit of a bargain but not 100% need t&t and a service but £1000ish

Attachments

• ttr small.jpg
    ttr small.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 680
'Tis sold ...

Oblertone....are those Koubalinks any good/ ( Just asking mind :))

... a long time ago; I bought it to lower a TTR for Jaq, but it was still too tall :blast However I rode the bike with it fitted and it didn't seem to adversely effect it in any way, except make it not quite as tall.

Back
Top Bottom