Vern's Worldbeaters

MattW

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just about decided that a pair of Vern's finest are to be my panniers.

However, I won't be wanting to ride around with them fitted all the time (just bolt them on when using the bike for trips).

Does anyone have any pics of a bike (1100 or 1150) with just the frames fitted (no panniers attached to the frames)?

ta
Matt

However, I won't be wanting to ride around with them fitted all the time (just bolt them on when using the bike for trips).

Does anyone have any pics of a bike (1100 or 1150) with just the frames fitted (no panniers attached to the frames)?

ta
Matt

sorry mate dont have any pics, but you wont regret buying some, best money I've spent on the bike. Who needs quick release? takes just a few minutes to unbolt them

Vario Panniers

ta
Matt

Hello Matt, again no pics, but was at his workshop couple of weeks ago, im no expert, but they look like a real quality product and will be getting some myself soon.
Regards Neil :thumb

Here you got Matt

pg11.jpg

Here's one that was on a nicked 1150, 40-50 mph into a tree. The lid still opens and closes and all the welds are still 100% sound. It was still secure to the bike too :thumb2

bentpannier.jpg

Here's one that was on a nicked 1150, 40-50 mph into a tree. The lid still opens and closes and all the welds are still 100% sound. It was still secure to the bike too :thumb2

bentpannier.jpg

Eek! Bit of T-Cut, it'll be fine :D

Bet that stopped the bike quickly :eek

Eek! Bit of T-Cut, it'll be fine :D

Bet that stopped the bike quickly :eek

Vern will bash that out no problem!! I got vern's a few months ago and they are the dog's bits!!
I got the 11'' ones and can fit a full face helmet in one, plus all my shopping!!

:aidan

Seamus

[/ATTACH]
DSC00029.JPG

Some fitted to mine with decals from 2 wheel humvee of this parish

regards bisbee

FFS, I'm the last one to find out about anything around here:tears

Give me a bell Matt,and pop over for a coffee before Kenny drinks it all.

FFS, I'm the last one to find out about anything around here:tears

Give me a bell Matt,and pop over for a coffee before Kenny drinks it all.

Will do Vern :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom