meeting up in north notts !!!!

andycap2

hi all you tossers in the north notts area , i was wondering if any of you would fancy meeting up one day or evening next week ?????, i work nights on a regular basis and i am off next week so i am available any time ??.
if any of you would like to either just meet up or go for a ride out ??, then your suggestions are welcome ???.
all the best ...
andy :hide:hide:blagblah

Hi Andy, if you take your bike off road then I`m happy to do a few lanes with you in the Peak District one day next week.
Its only about 45 mins from you.
Gaz

hi gaz
i have never been off road on a bike as i have just passed my test at the end of october last year , unfortunately i have not got that much confidence yet but when i have more experiencei will definately take you up on that offer if you dont mind ???,
many thanks
andy

Hi Andy

I live in north Leics - almost Notts. Could do a half day in the Peaks (on road)or Lincs (bag of chips by the sea) with you on Thursday or Friday but not until end of month as I'm away. If you want a confidence booster, book yourself on a police Bike Safe course. The one in Leicester is good - run by Bryn who is a moderator on this site and GS owner if course.

Sean

Hi Andy

I live in north Leics - almost Notts. Could do a half day in the Peaks (on road)or Lincs (bag of chips by the sea) with you on Thursday or Friday but not until end of month as I'm away. If you want a confidence booster, book yourself on a police Bike Safe course. The one in Leicester is good - run by Bryn who is a moderator on this site and GS owner if course.

Sean

hi sean ,
i work nights regular and my start time are between 5pm and 7pm , but can do weekends , i am off work next week so thats why i put this thread on here , but i do appreciate the offer , but if you have time at weekends then definately , as for the bikesafe course , i am going to book myself on one later in the year , when the weather is a bit better , again thanks for the offer and i will take you up in it if my situation changes or you are available one weekend ??,
again many thanks
andy :thumb:thumb2:thumb:thumb2

Hi Andy

If it's confidence, experience, and a good bunch of mates to ride with locally
check:
http://www.rotherhamadvancedmotorcyclists.com/forum/index.php
(be patient the sites undergoing a revamp, and seems to change every time I log on).

We meet every Saturday @ Mc Donalds, Bramley between 8.30 and 10.
(Just off J1 M18. It's the one behind the Sir Jack pub by Morrisons)

I can't be there this week, but tell them Martyn sent you and they'll let you play anyway.

Don't let any tossers here or elsewhere tell you we're a bunch of :rob :rob s going :blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

And don't be put off by the advanced tag, thinking It's not for you. Many did for years, before joining, (including me), and then regretted not joining sooner :blast

:beerjug:

Martyn

Hi Andy

If it's confidence, experience, and a good bunch of mates to ride with locally
check:
http://www.rotherhamadvancedmotorcyclists.com/forum/index.php
(be patient the sites undergoing a revamp, and seems to change every time I log on).

We meet every Saturday @ Mc Donalds, Bramley between 8.30 and 10.
(Just off J1 M18. It's the one behind the Sir Jack pub by Morrisons)

I can't be there this week, but tell them Martyn sent you and they'll let you play anyway.

Don't let any tossers here or elsewhere tell you we're a bunch of :rob :rob s going :blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

And don't be put off by the advanced tag, thinking It's not for you. Many did for years, before joining, (including me), and then regretted not joining sooner :blast

:beerjug:

Martyn

hey thanks for that martyn , i will be there as i live in langold just down the road , lookin forward to it ,
many thanks and see you soon....
andy

hi all you tossers in the north notts area , i was wondering if any of you would fancy meeting up one day or evening next week ?????,

Hi there I see you are local I am in Blyth and I too go to the RAM most Saturday mornings, not so sure about this Saturday cold! But I can sneek a day in the week, and I have a pal in Harworth with a GSA who is also up for a ride out. But more like Spring time as I will be joining him in the RAM.

See www.bikerpals.co.uk (fun)
www.pricedright.co.uk (work) Gerbings heated clothing!

BiG d:thumb

Hi there I see you are local I am in Blyth and I too go to the RAM most Saturday mornings, not so sure about this Saturday cold! But I can sneek a day in the week, and I have a pal in Harworth with a GSA who is also up for a ride out. But more like Spring time as I will be joining him in the RAM.

See www.bikerpals.co.uk (fun)
www.pricedright.co.uk (work) Gerbings heated clothing!

BiG d:thumb

cheers derek ,
i look forward to meeting up you and your pal some time soon ???, i work nights in the week but i am sure we can sneak out for an hour some time , i will be going to RAM on saturday and see what goes on , thanks for replying to my thread and again see you both soon ????...
many thanks ...
andy .. :thumb:thumb2:hide:hide

Back
Top Bottom