Signage/Stickerage

sockpuppet

Reaction score
After looking round for some place to make some vinyl goodies I remembered my mate Shaun is a sign writer. Had a word and within reason he'll do us vinyl lettering and stickers foc.

So anyone got anything they want doing while he's offering?

I'd be keen to take him up on that offer, but haven't got anything designed yet. Do you mean small quantities, i.e. one-offs, or big runs like Thunder's doing for his "Gambia on a Paris Hilton" stickers?

He didn't say. The higher the quantity the more beer I'll owe him.

As long as we don't take the pish it shouldn't be a problem.

I agree, but we'd need a design for that. Wasn't Johnny going to get his local schoolkids to come up with something?

And there's T shirts to be done too...

And

and

and...

gibber gibber gibber

You mean, just "www.calumsroad.info" as a sticker, then?

I'd be happy with a few of those, something like 2" by 15" - maybe even smaller. I'm thinking about a couple on my car, and at least one each for Catherine's two vans, and I'd hope to get my three sisters to bung one on each of their vehicles too, so I'd be looking for about 10 - 12.

But is that starting to take the pi55? If so, I'd happily take a couple and shut up.:D

Thought you might :augie

If these don't come to fruitation .... i can help out :augie

Usually do them for the LARF guys..... you know 'custom' ride numbers,web addy's and such like...

p.s these would be printed onto self adhesive vinyl.... not the cut vinyl variety.

Digga

If I recall, Ronno offered to design some for us a while ago along the lines of his Jagermeister expedition last year. Maybe worth looking into a bit more?

That was when there was a handful of us but now there's the dirty two dozen.

Might be a bit much for Adolf to get his crayons out for that many peeps but then again he's got plenty of time on his hans since he's was sacked:ronno

:D

That was when there was a handful of us but now there's the dirty two dozen.

Might be a bit much for Adolf to get his crayons out for that many peeps but then again he's got plenty of time on his hans since he's was sacked:ronno

:D

front and back? :D:D

:blast

He's having another go. Despite the request for black vinyl with no back ground I go clear letters on a black background.

Apparently a executive decision was made as he thought it would look better.

Don't worry I'll beat him and withdraw offers of beer untill he gets it right! Can't complain for free though.

Back
Top Bottom