Mechanic in Tunbridge Wells

Deleted account 210609001

Reaction score
When L&C in Tunbridge Wells stopped doing bikes, I got a letter from the mechanic (Brian?) who was setting up himself. Every time I've looked for any other bit of paper in my house, all I could find was that bloody letter.

Now I want to contact him, do you think I can find it?

L&C's "front of house" people were crap at customer service, but the two or three times I had them do any work on my bike, I was very impressed.

So, my question is this: does anyone know where I put the letter, please? I've already tried looking on the kitchen table and in the drawer in the kitchen.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Robin

PS Failing that, can anyone tell me an e-mail address or phone number for Brian. I think his trading name was "BGM Motorcycles" or something like that.

Thanks, Judge.

Hope you have more luck finding a job than finding my letter...

I'm out of a job at the end of April. Depressing. Still, if I don't find a job until autumn, at least I'll have had an uninterrupted summer of riding. (Cue the worst summer weather on record.)

Robin.

Earlier posting from Geezer

L&C Mechanic on his own
I recieved a letter today from A gent named Brian Giles he was a senior bmw technician@ L&C he has set up on his own & is trading as BGM he can carry out service & repairs,mot's the lot!.
I can't say how good he is as I do not know him but it's good to have another choice out there.
You can contact him on the following;
01892 823514 fax/phone
07850 438405 mobile
brian-bgm@fsmail.net

Back
Top Bottom