G series re-map/chip options??

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

i'm currently very pleased with my XChallenge, but i'd like to do something about the power delivery.

It's fine for steady work, but seems to lack the urgency that you get when using a big pumper carb.

Most of the trails i ride are fairly quick with ruts and potholes present. It would be good to be able to unload the front end bit easier just to take the hit off the front end.

bouncing the bike up isn't usualy an option- as by the time you've seen the hole your in it if your making progress....:blast

so what options are there regards re-map or re-chip? i don't really want to change the bike to much as the smooth power delivery is great for hooking up on slippery climbs, it's just for those "pin it or bin it" moments...

thanks

nathan

My Rallye bike with a 650 engine has totally different characteristics to a standard motor.
The engine was blue printed, gas flowed, open exhaust and airbox...not that you want to do all of that but I believe it was also remapped.

The power is all bottom and mid range so with a quick action throttle it's a real on/off switch...just like a 650 single should be.:)

So I guess if you find yours can be remapped then the real benefits will only come when used in conjunction with other mods.

Back
Top Bottom