Moved Over

Our Gee

Reaction score
Hi all,
just a few lines to say that after 18 months of GS pleasure I have moved over to an RT. Did the deal on a very low miles 08 SE Model three weeks ago. Now that the crappy roads seem to recovering from the twice daily dose of Rot Salt I will be taking her out for a couple of "shake down" runs. Up to now I've had to adjust the Gear Pedal position as it was too low to get my size 10 Altberg under. The Screen, although effective at the highest position with the Seat in the low position is just as poor as my GS was with the Seat in my preferred High position. The main reason I changed from the GS was because of a re-occuring neck problem which was aggrevated by the Wind buffet from the GS Screen. Looks like another couple of hunderd quids worth of "proper" Screen may be on the Cards. The Front end feels a surprisingly different to the GS when tipping into corners, still I suppose the 17" wheel and Road Tyres may have somthing to do with that. Thats it for now, more "Change Over" reports to follow.

Back
Top Bottom