got mine as well

Kelv

Reaction score
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/kelv-photo/bikephotos002.jpg
:roll
Its tall - I'm only 5'8!! took her out to put a few miles on and even took in a green lane - scary stuff - Michelin Siracs, wet chalky tracks, and short arsed rider do not go well. Survived unscathed and looking forward to the next one.
Lot of turbulence from screen causing crash hat to vibrate badly at anything above 50 - anyone suffering the same.
Kelv:beerjug:

Attachments

• bikephotos002.jpg
    bikephotos002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 143
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/kelv-photo/bikephotos002.jpg
:roll
Its tall - I'm only 5'8!! took her out to put a few miles on and even took in a green lane - scary stuff - Michelin Siracs, wet chalky tracks, and short arsed rider do not go well. Survived unscathed and looking forward to the next one.
Lot of turbulence from screen causing crash hat to vibrate badly at anything above 50 - anyone suffering the same.
Kelv:beerjug:

Hope you have washed it by now !!!!!!!!!:augie

Didn't realise you were such a shortarse .:D. do you wear elevators in your boots .:ymca

yes i had the head vibes, gave me a head like Birkenhead after 70 mls, i thought it was the tourances but not if you are on different tyres. Got me cheap :augie touratwat bulldog clip screen extender to try. I was also wearing a Shuberth not tried me Shoei yet. i am 6' and have to hoy me kecks up before i swing me leg over. sure it will settle down a bit with 17 stone bouncing up an down on it for a few miles :D

Hope you have washed it by now !!!!!!!!!:augie

Didn't realise you were such a shortarse .:D. do you wear elevators in your boots .:ymca

Hi smudge
Short but perfectly formed :pullface
I'll probably have to book in for a hip replacement with all that leg swinging needed to get on it.
Perhaps we could look at designing motocross boots with elevated soles to give us shortarses a bit of help:thumb:thumb.

Back
Top Bottom