Trip to Raasay

Uinneag

Today myself and Thunder went over to Raasay with BBC NI roving reporter and KTM rider.

We went to Raasay primary school to meet the kids who had designed a sticker for the bikes.

Out of 17 stickers we could only choose 1 :( and to be honest it wasn't an easy descision.
Anyway 16 kids got a packet of colouring pencils and the winner a World Atlas. Thunder has the sticker design in his pocket and I wouldn't like to be in his shoes if he looses it:eek:

The kids gave us a Q&A which was quite daunting as it was getting filmed by the BBC and recorded by Cuillin FM. Thankfully my tourettes didn't kick in.

One kid was overheard by the Headmistress saying that Johnny McMaster is really cool :cool: Ah the innocence of youth:D

Anyway after tea and cakes with the teachers it was off up to Calum's rd for a spot of filming.

The film will go out on BBC NI news during the NW200 week and will also be on BBC Iplayer:thumb2

I'll not post pics of the kids on here. Some pics will go onto the website though. I will put the winning design up when Thunder gets home:thumb2

3332667247_b9c4709f56_b.jpg

3332668891_576338eb3e_b.jpg

3332665241_78f78d69a8_b.jpg

Bet the pair kid gits detention ,n a punishmint xersize:D

Great idea tae involve the skael .:thumb2

You'd have thought that Roger would have washed the bike for going on the tele. :rolleyes:

:D

He`s just pulled up outside the pub. !!

:tears:tears:tears:tears

I wish I was going.

Looks like this is going to be a great trip and it is fantastic your are getting the local school involved.

Well done guys :clap

Way hey :thumb2

Can't wait to see the sticker design (hope it's got flying pigs :) ).

I can feel me buttocks a'puckering :D

Andres

How much did you pay the bairn to say (in a loud voice) that you were cool?

:augie

He's starting with mussels in white wine, followed by thai chicken.

what's he having to eat?

Whats he doing now Gordon?

Think it was going to be Mussels in Garlic to start with and he was a bit indecisive as to whether it was going to be the venison sausages or the Thai chicken.
I took him up to Achintee and sorted a bed for the night.
Managed a quick pint with him but I’ve had to leave him and his dirty bike up there.

You'd have thought that Roger would have washed the bike for going on the tele. :rolleyes:

:D

He was complaining about how dirty it was, saying folk wouldnt believe that it was his.
486188121_y5Vb6-L.jpg

Glad mine isnt next to it for a comparison :augie:D

Back
Top Bottom