Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sunday 20th June

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sunday 27th June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garibaldi

Joe Duffy's Servicing

Well, their workshop is supposed to have been open since the 20th of Feb but noone's posted anything about it. Does that mean that noone's used it yet, or that it's so bad it'll never be spoken of again?
If anyone HAS had a service there, what did ye think?

ill be dropping mine in there on sat for a service

wont be able to give ye any feedback for two weeks though..

im off on holidays..

:D

regards

pthag

What won't they think of next?!

They have a kennel service for GSs too?!? :p

dropped gs in on weds for 1200 mile service on thurs.no replacement bikes available cadgeing lifts to n fro duffy,s.will collect on fri fingers crossed.more to follow

Open.

Service is open, I was backstage with Steve and Paul today. They were pulling wheelies on some poor bastards GS in the carpark :D :D :D :D

See if you can go backstage and look in "THE CRATE". 1200 GS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I rubbed its nice yellow tank then paid for my mates new 1200 GS.

Somebody

Should put you in a crate Lukeo.
I heard on the grape vine these two boyoz are layin a trap
fir ye . I hear theres a bet on as te which o them is gonnie
DO ye over a crate.
Crate he say,s Crate me ass ,,,Its far from CRATES ye were
reared boyo.
AYE crates and yachts One does wonder why he fraternises
wey the peasentry at all.

Gasp...!!!

And so the thread balances on a knife-edge. It could, once again, fall into seemingly random words and phrases (and, since I see spongebob is browsing, the balance is shifting somewhat) or it could actually lead to some interesting factoids about Joe Duffy's. The forum holds its breath......:rolleyes:

Re: Somebody

the civil one said:
Should put you in a crate Lukeo.
I heard on the grape vine these two boyoz are layin a trap
fir ye . I hear theres a bet on as te which o them is gonnie
DO ye over a crate.
Crate he say,s Crate me ass ,,,Its far from CRATES ye were
reared boyo.
AYE crates and yachts One does wonder why he fraternises
wey the peasentry at all.

Philip Mc Gonagle (civil one) this thread is about a dealer here in Dublin. Please open a new thread if you feel the need to communicate your rantings.

Assumptions

Can be oh so wrong Lukeo.
YES i know exactly what the thread is about ,and as wey
all thredz, they open individuals minds,{well most of ours}
to differing Views on that particular piece.
So when i read this particular thread my thoughts
were transfered to the board.As you have read.
But this wee PHILIP MC GONAGLE bit amuses me ,cos fir
the life o me i cannie understand what its all about,
you would swear i done someit wrong ,
Or had now got somethin te fear cos you know who i am.
As for communicatin rantins ,,I dont believe there is a man
in Ireland that rantz on about "F**k All" as much as you.
In fact i think we should throw this one te the Board,,
may be wan o them polls ,,,,

WHO RANTZ ON BOUT NOWT MOST
U know Who
Lukeo scott

luke,,,,,,,what colour was that particular gs that u saw being wheelied n the carpark??? any photographic evidence???????

Wheelies

Well Lukeoh one good thing you have just warned all bikers not to go near or trust Joe Duffys as they wheelie other peoples bikes hope it wasnt gerrymc bike are these guys your buddies Luke.I suppose you will get to rant some exuse for them .

IT

Greencastle is nice but theres no need for the ardvark to dance with the chicken

gerrymc said:
luke,,,,,,,what colour was that particular gs that u saw being wheelied n the carpark??? any photographic evidence???????

To avoid any particular litigation......... "This was a joke". Steve is a highly respected and competent motorcycle mechanic. I did not see them doing wheelies on a GS.

:stupid

Ahhhhhh

So Lukeoh,s tellin porkie pies .
Bet none o youse ever thought ur insurance maun would
tell porkies.Or is it just that he has found himself in a hole
and decided to stop diggin !.Can yez just imagine these two
"competant mechanics" readin the post where Lukeoh Blowz
their credibility clean outa the water.
If my oul moto was in fir a goin over i,d b on the blower
nickedy splitz lookin guarentees that me oul moto was,nt being
horsed round the yard ,, as well as at least 50% discount.
I am sure Mr.Joe Duffy is gonnie b real pleased te see
the boul Lukeoh back in his showroom .
I think i will call tomorrow and ask is this the "norm" that
trustin clients machinery is levelled this kina treatment.

jeez im glad we got that sorted out. i for one knew it was a piss take,as any time i ve called n to duffys the 2 gentlemen n question have been nothing but professional n their work (n far too busy the last few days for that carry on) GS serviced(12000) for 380 euro n im well pleased with the work,there is even some work to b done under warranty which steve picked up on which i didnt even know about .all in all a great job and peace of mind.

Closing of ranks

Do I detect a slight closing of ranks in the big smoke after Lukeohs slip up about the wheelieing competant professional gentlemen in JOE DUFFYS.

I think when we all eventually meet you boys should all get in a ring and the Ulster Posse can watch ya's all knock seven bells o' shite out o each other. What about Lahinch for a venue, or aren't ya goin Luke?

ULSTER

Donegal funny enough is in Ulster so who you talkin about.We are the leftest shuck in Ulster.

Re: ULSTER

Goggles said:
Donegal funny enough is in Ulster so who you talkin about.We are the leftest shuck in Ulster.
Not makin any differences and I didn't say we wouldn't join in. I take it your not in the peoples republic of Inishowen then?

Back
Top Bottom