3rd TVT Gathering in 2009

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following the traditional pattern, the next TVT Meeting would be on

Thursday 26th March 2009, from 19.30 hrs.

Where shall we meet?

* George & Dragon in Upton (new yummy dishes on the menu)
lickout.gif

* King William IV in Ipsden (or is this too close to the Chilterns?) :augie

* Somewhere new?

Please post your preference - see you there!
wave.gif

Ela

I'd vote for the G&D but seeing as i've not been to the last few meetings I doubt anybody would listen to me:D

Shep

I'm in and a vote for the King Willy. :thumb2

... and not because I wasn't listening to Shep but it is closer to my place. :beerjug:

Next Thursady

I think it has been agreed to meet at the King Billy this month.:beerjug:

See you there. All things being equal.

Where is Berin?? Not heard from him in a long while:D

Roll on the weekend

clive

I now can't make it tonight. I have brakes to fix and I need to be in the good books with the wife as I'm going to Wales this weekend and it's Mothers Day.

I now can't make it tonight. I have brakes to fix and I need to be in the good books with the wife as I'm going to Wales this weekend and it's Mothers Day.

What was happening tonight then??

Next week perhaps:comfort

Shep

See you next week shep??:thumb2

clive

Well I don't know, i feel there is a clique evolving in the Oxford area that dosn't include us poor Berkshire folk:D, king willy my arse:eek::ymca

Shep

ps Might see you there (i'm dog sitting two dogs now)

Well I don't know, i feel there is a clique evolving in the Oxford area that dosn't include us poor Berkshire folk...

Is this why you chose to ignore me? :tears

Sorry, Sheppie, about the King William. Would you still be willing to ride the extra mile? :mmmm

I actually favour the G&D - the food is much nicer and the portions are bigger... :fnikefork

But hey, that's democracy... :rolleyes:

Is this why you chose to ignore me? :tears

I actually favour the G&D - the food is much nicer and the portions are bigger... :fnikefork

But hey, that's democracy... :rolleyes:

Sorry Pumpy, i'm certainly not ignoring you:kissy2:rose

And I like the G&D for its Thai curries:thumb2

Shep

Simon & Clive,

The majority has voted for the King William this time.

Hope to see you there. :thumb2

P.S. Democracy, huh! I'll make sure that there will be no choice next month and then we go to the G&D... :green gri

So two people want the Kings Cock :ymca and one of them can't even get the date right:comfort

Three or more like the G&D including yourself and we still end up at the Willy:nenau:D

I suspect a conspiricy:eek::hide

Shep:kissy2

I suspect a conspiricy:eek::hide

Not really a conspiracy, Shep, rather a lack of communication between me and my dear Possu, who started a thread on Advrider about a March meeting the day before ours... :rolleyes:

In the end we decided to speak to each other again and agreed on our date and their King Billy.

I wouldn't want to confuse things even further - you know what men are like... :augie

Back
Top Bottom