Post Your Zumo 660 Best Price here

mermoto

Reaction score
Perhaps members could post the best price links here. I have done a lot of searching but best price pre order seems to be about £410

Mermoto

Is that price guaranteed?

I spoke to Garmin UK yesterday and they told me they didn't have a UK price yet, but that it was going to be $800 US, which is about £570 :confused:.

Is that price guaranteed?

I spoke to Garmin UK yesterday and they told me they didn't have a UK price yet, but that it was going to be $800 US, which is about £570 :confused:.

Hi,

Upon a pre-order we will take payment immediately and from then on the price that you pay will be the final price,

The item will then be shipped once available,

Kind regards,

Please feel free to contact us should you require more info -

T - 0845 644 7727
W - www.handtec.co.uk
O - Live Support Online

Customer Service 803

GPSK Ltd
Unit 64 - 66,
Werrington Business Centre
Papyrus road
Peterborough
PE4 5BH

Just ordered from these lot after receiving the above email, hopefully they'll have a bit more integrity than the shower of shite at purelywebstores who can't be bothered to reply to any emails :mad:
final price after postage was £417.39

Received today from satnaveasy re: price of £340 I pre-ordered with...
''Garmin did put the RRP UP ! but Garmin are working with us to sell at the same price !''

One or two web retailers are quoting 26th of March for receiving it into stock. Many places say it won't be available until mid April at the earliest.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Hi,

Upon a pre-order we will take payment immediately and from then on the price that you pay will be the final price,

I reckon that's a bit ambiguous. It's not clear to me whether you could be asked for more money or not !

So has anyone got any specifics on the 660 i.e. price or actual date of release?

Seems like Garmin are pissing about with this - thats a technical term by the way :thumb

Russell.

I was told told by someone who has a few on order for his customers that the Garmin man said next week and the price has been set at 499.

I'm sure once they start appearing we'll be amongst the first to know

i know for a fact they are not going tobe here until the first week of may!

at the earliest!

The Price will be around £400 mark although the RRP is £499.99

i know for a fact they are not going tobe here until the first week of may!

at the earliest!

The Price will be around £400 mark although the RRP is £499.99

That's dumb pricing.

The queue of ever keen UKGSer's should support a price tag of over five hundred at least ;)

well Wapping, just for you i will do you a special price of £500 a penny over retail i think thats fair and all!

:)

Back
Top Bottom