Front numbers?

BamBam

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need some Ideas for. What to fix front race numbers too as I've entered Tarrenig Rally on my HP2, the background must be White or yellow back.
Cheap fairing etc any one cut down a moped dirtbike one:p
Some Pics would be nice

Go to a local pipework supplier or engineering shop, and when they get a new length of pipe in, it comes (sometimes) with a plastic cap on either end of the lengths to prevent the pipe getting contaninated inside during delivery.
The caps are white or black or yellow plastic.
Find a diameter cap that fits over the HP2 headlight, and drill four holes in it for a few cable ties.

Timpo.

Hi all,
I need some Ideas for. What to fix front race numbers too as I've entered Tarrenig Rally on my HP2, the background must be White or yellow back.
Cheap fairing etc any one cut down a moped dirtbike one:p
Some Pics would be nice

go to a local sign shop / printers ask for some 'foamex' or 'correx' , cheaper than the chippy.:D

Foamex is a solid foamed PVC and correx is corrugated plastic cardboard, both are dead light, easy to shape with basic tools - but tough at the same time.

if you're struggle drop me a pm and i'll sort you out with whatever. if you sort a shape /dimensions and number req'd i'll send to you ready to fit..:D

Went to my mates shop and found this out the back, damaged and free:D
Picture 135.jpg
Its off a 600 hornet bolts straight on to the indicators.

But with a bit of triming and some new brackets I'll get it back to the instruments.
DSC_0007.jpg
Picture 140.jpg
Timpo if I fail will follow your lead.:cool:
Digga Shall use the Foamex for side panel numbers cut into the :beerjug:

Had a cut about today
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg
Will pick up some white sticky back plastic to make a Number panel, sorted:beer:

Headlamp cover...

Went to my mates shop and found this out the back, damaged and free:D
View attachment 116287
Its off a 600 hornet bolts straight on to the indicators.

But with a bit of triming and some new brackets I'll get it back to the instruments.
View attachment 116288
View attachment 116286
Timpo if I fail will follow your lead.:cool:
Digga Shall use the Foamex for side panel numbers cut into the :beerjug:

Where did you get headlamp cover from? Been looking for one

Back
Top Bottom