XChallenge handlebar levers.

Dwaine Dibbley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I am intending to get a spare clutch and front brake lever for my bike to keep for the "just in case" scenario, i know i will probably need them sooner rather than later with the amount of times i drop it.

So i was wondering if anyone knows of any cheap pattern ones that fit, perhaps off an Aprilia model? I have had a look on the Wemoto/M&P etc sites but nothing seems to be listed for the XChallenge, or should i just get genuine ones.

Ta

Hi,

I am intending to get a spare clutch and front brake lever for my bike to keep for the "just in case" scenario, i know i will probably need them sooner rather than later with the amount of times i drop it.

So i was wondering if anyone knows of any cheap pattern ones that fit, perhaps off an Aprilia model? I have had a look on the Wemoto/M&P etc sites but nothing seems to be listed for the XChallenge, or should i just get genuine ones.

Ta

The F650GS brake lever is the same so you can get them from Wemoto (mine arrived this week ;)) I asked a similar question about the clutch lever and I think the consensus is that there isn't an aftermarket option apart from TT or Wunderlich.

Back
Top Bottom