4th TVT Gathering in 2009

strobingred

Reaction score
I think Pumpy is away or will be for the 30th so I thought I had best get the ball rolling. :thumb2

Last Thursday of the month 30th April from 19.30
I would suggest the George and Dragon this month. Good food and outside garden if the weather is fine

I am hoping that maybe Shep will come.

However if there is another venue you would like to try please feel free to suggest.

cheers all

clive:rob

I think Pumpy is away or will be for the 30th so I thought I had best get the ball rolling. :thumb2

Last Thursday of the month 30th April from 19.30
I would suggest the George and Dragon this month. Good food and outside garden if the weather is fine

I am hoping that maybe Shep will come.

However if there is another venue you would like to try please feel free to suggest.

cheers all

clive:rob

Your plans are foiled Clive, we'll be back in time for the meet if it's on the 30th. :D

4th meeting

Always pleased to see my favourite couple.:) Have a nice few days away.

Look forwards to getting divelandy into the heaving throng.:thumb2

Early bird gets the Thai Curry.

clive

i iz a twat.:)
only got my bike out and thought ! i would go out for a bimble before dropping in a few "Tossers".
just as well i checked which pub ;) and luckily noticed it was next week 30/04/09 and not today :blast
Dear "O" Dear :comfort

i iz a twat.:)
only got my bike out and thought ! i would go out for a bimble before dropping in a few "Tossers".
just as well i checked which pub ;) and luckily noticed it was next week 30/04/09 and not today :blast
Dear "O" Dear :comfort

is it an age thing:nenau

So it's the fifth Thursday of the month. I plan to be there unless of course I get swine flu!

Still at work, so I'm sorry I'll have to miss tonight, catch up next time.

Shep

Back
Top Bottom