TT Rider v2 W Europe On/Off problem

Oldandslow

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

This has probably been asked already - however after trawling through the site for a while I couldn't find it so I'll ask again and await your collective abuse!! :hide

I have a TomTom Rider V2 with full Western Europe mapping. As far as I can tell I am running the latest software - techophobe here! TomTom Home says No Updates available!!

When I switch the unit off using the button on the side it goes into shutdown mode and switches off however after about 10 seconds it switches itself back on and reboots itself throughto the initial map screen. You then have to fight with the on/off button all over again! It does this routine about 3 or 4 times before finally deciding that it will stay switched off.

Has anyone had any experience of this issue and if so did you manage to find a fix for it. I have tried a full reset and it also makes no difference if the unit is fitted either on the bike or car or just held in my hand!

Over to you guys

Hello your on / off problem

Myt tom tom is the same. There is a setting in it that automatically switches it of once main power has been taken away and it stays off then. hope this helps
CD

Back
Top Bottom