Another First Post

safediver

Reaction score
First post on this (or any other) forum! Have been getting lots of useful info from this site for a while and am now gathering advice for a planned trip to Ireland this summer, so thought it was time to say hello.

I have a second hand 05 GS1200 and a well used 94 F650. I have been biking for quite a while and have to say that the GS is the best bike I have ever owned and the other half says it's the most comfortable.

Welcome along Safediver. :)

am now gathering advice for a planned trip to Ireland this summer,

Stick a post up in the Ireland section of the site with a rough idea of where you wanto to go in Ireland and I'm sure some of us will be able to offer help and advice. Some of it might even be useful. :eek :thumb2

First post on this (or any other) forum! Have been getting lots of useful info from this site for a while and am now gathering advice for a planned trip to Ireland this summer, so thought it was time to say hello.

I have a second hand 05 GS1200 and a well used 94 F650. I have been biking for quite a while and have to say that the GS is the best bike I have ever owned and the other half says it's the most comfortable.

Thats it now, you've caught the bug ... welcome to UKGSer, join in where you can it'll make your stay alot more pleasant.

Hope the tour goes well for you both, there's plenty here that will help if you need it.

:)

Back
Top Bottom