I seem to have bought a new bike

Thought I'd throw in a 103" big bore kit from new, just for fun :thumb2

Nice bike. I can do you a cheap trailer, in gold? :D

Just please - PLEASE - tell me that leather chaps are not on your list of accessories! :D

Strange - I was looking at an HD a few weeks ago...

Don't worry Yoy, there won't be tassles, chaps or anything remotely Village People like attached to me or my Fat Bob :thumb2

My Mrs did buy me an HD short-sleeved shirt for my birthday last Saturday, but no live to ride emblems or other huge insignia involving wings or eagles. Very subtle in fact with H.D.M.C on the left breast and a black 1 on the right sleeve.

I am starting to wear more black clothing these days so perhaps that's a bad sign. When I start wearing shades indoors I'll begin to worry :D

What HD were you looking at? Given your penchant for orange bikes was it one of these?

Glad to hear it! LOL!

I also subscribe to the subtle branding thing, but my orange and black twat suit is, shall we shall, a bit hi viz!

At least you'd see me in a snow-storm...:augie

Funny you should mention the XR1200 - sat on one at the NEC and fell in love. If it hadn't been for the stereotypical response I got from my local HD dealer, I'd probably be riding that around the Alps. Or not!

It was either an XR or a Fat Boy. Thing is, I see a Fat Boy every time I look in the mirror...

BTW, I've read some other posts relating to waving - what a knob :thumb

Belated Happy Birthday, Mags.

M

I sat on the Fat Bob 2008 modell last May and I liked it as well, it must be something about THAT model that it draws a lot of people that would usually not consider a HD.

Back
Top Bottom