Jet washer?

Arcanum

I'm hoping to use my 800GS all year round, and in all weathers, but I want to keep it in the best condition possible, so I was thinking of getting a portable jet washer to wash it down after trips in bad weather.
I've never used one before so I'm not to sure about it. What kind of power do I need, which bits of the bike to be cautious using it on, do you recommend against them? and so on.
I don't want to pay the earth but at the same time I don't want something too cheep and end up buying another one in just a few months.
Any suggestions, comments, ideas and sarcasms welcome.

I bought one from Aldi a couple of weeks ago for £90. You can adjust the pressure coming out of the end so it`s a bit safer for use on the bike :rolleyes: When you`re using one stand away from the bike so it`s just getting sprayed not blasted :blast Use copious amounts of common sense and consideration of what you can wreck while using it (lots and lots) cos it`ll cost you a fortune to fix if you don`t :D

I just give mine a hose down if I`ve been out in the wet to get the grit off and have only used the pressure washer on it a couple of times in 4 years.

HTH :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom