Hallo mates...

TexasMule

I could've sworn that I was a member here, but I had to re-register.

See quite a few of you over on ADV where I'm a plank owner.

I came over for Steptoe's expertise. :thumb2

Here's my ride, as we were going over a mountain pass in Wyoming.

434956280_PfbS7-L.jpg

Take care, Bill

edit: I can't upload a custom avatar, is it because I'm new here?

Hey Welcome Bill.

A very good Brit' friend of mine lives in Collin county too ......just down the road in Fairview :thumb2

You'll have to tell me where the good riding is around your area for my next visit. Last time I only managed to ride out as far as Celina for brunch in that nice cafe they have there.

Have fun :thumb

I was scared there for a moment, I thought you were friends with AntWare. :D

Then I saw where you said your friend lives in Fairview....can't be Tony. :hide

Not a lot of great riding around our area, have to head over to Arkansas, or head south towards the Hill Country. Mostly just flat and boring in North Texas.

You do need to head up to Clark's BBQ in Tioga for a quick bite, not a bad ride for an afternoon. :thumb

BTW, can't embed a sig line either. Did I not pay for the platinum package? :nono

I was scared there for a moment, I thought you were friends with AntWare. :D

Then I saw where you said your friend lives in Fairview....can't be Tony. :hide

Not a lot of great riding around our area, have to head over to Arkansas, or head south towards the Hill Country. Mostly just flat and boring in North Texas.

You do need to head up to Clark's BBQ in Tioga for a quick bite, not a bad ride for an afternoon. :thumb

BTW, can't embed a sig line either. Did I not pay for the platinum package? :nono

Sorry but you are gonna have to click on the subscribe button in the top left hand corner if you want have custom avatars and stuff.

I'll ask my pal if he knows about Clarks BBQ:thumb

Back
Top Bottom