Rydale Cardiff

Zoton

15mg and rising
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can't fault this.
Had a puncture over the weekend the usual roofers galvanised nail, (3rd of this type in 2 years) contacted rydales but as it was the launch weekend the tech's were busy so couldnot do over weekend , best price I had as a alternative was ats tyres but the bike fitter was unable to do it or get the tyre till thursday at a price of £115.00

As it's my work wheels i was stuck, spoke 2 crampie dropped the wheel off on sunday paid for it over the phone Monday and picked it up after work monday night from the night watchman

all in for £93.20 for a tourance .
:beerjug:
Cant fault them

Sorry mate, just been through your post on the 1200.
Sound peeved!
But then your talking big bucks i'm not .

Just slightly.
Looks like the twins will still see each other.
I must go and say sorry to her for being disloyal.

My previous support is now wanning for Rydales so please disregard any positives I may have expresssed in the past.
My thread on the 1200 section has now been moved to the rant section. Hooray for democracy and the freedom of speech.
BRING BACK MRS. THATCH!

medicbike said:
My thread on the 1200 section has now been moved to the rant section. Hooray for democracy and the freedom of speech.
BRING BACK MRS. THATCH!
I moved it, seemingly with your blessing. Do you want to explain to me what you meant by this?

I've no objections to that as long as the original question about varied p/ex prices remains.
It would be interesting to see a nationwide picture.

Some suggested it be moved to forum rant and from what I can determine from your reply you were OK with this, it remains intact as you requested. Or are you now indiscriminant in who you pick a row with?

Judge
Forums Moderator

Since there was nothing left on the original 1200 site directing those who were enjoying the thread I told them where it was. No I don't object to it now being on the rant. Was it because of my agreement that is was moved or was it the other two postings? If it had of been moved without my agreement but on the say so of others then I might have considered it censorship.
Are you also implying that I started the thread just to have a public slagging match with Crampie. I will stand my ground with anyone if I have a point of view. You might have the name judge but you have no right to stand in judgement of me personally only the forum. You don't know me personally unlike Crampie so I request you reserve psycho analysis of me until you do. If however you are Cracker or an advisor for Wire in the Blood then you may. Thanks.

All getting a little BMW Club here.Teddies back in prams please and remember we do not want to end up like them. All for one and bollocks to the rest. :)

Back
Top Bottom