Hein Gericke 20% at Reading

I don't need anymore clothes but wanted some more FS365. In the H-G catalogue the 5 litre refill is £22.99 yet in the Reading shop it was £29.99. When I queried why the difference in price I was told it was due to the £pound Euro exchange rate :nenau

Furry muff. I can understand that, but what I don't understand is why it is £7 more for the 5 litre bottle yet the 1 litre bottle price was as marked in the catalogue :augie

Someone is taking the fooking piss me thinks :mad:

Someone is taking the fooking piss me thinks :mad:[/QUOTE]

Makes a change from you doing it...:comfort

I don't need anymore clothes but wanted some more FS365. In the H-G catalogue the 5 litre refill is £22.99 yet in the Reading shop it was £29.99. When I queried why the difference in price I was told it was due to the £pound Euro exchange rate :nenau

Furry muff. I can understand that, but what I don't understand is why it is £7 more for the 5 litre bottle yet the 1 litre bottle price was as marked in the catalogue :augie

Someone is taking the fooking piss me thinks :mad:

can you not order from the catalouge and pick it up from the store:nenau

Probably but which price do you end up paying? Hein Gericke catalogue price or Hein Gericke shop price?

I know that prices have changed with the Euro being strong against the pound but how come the clothing prices in the shop are the same as those in the catalogue and why such a large price increase on a relatively cheap item that is presumabely still made in Scotland?

Back
Top Bottom