Anyone had theirs yet ?

GSKF

Reaction score
Delivery should have been mid-april, but that deadline have come and gone.
So just wondering if anyone have recived their pre-orderd 660's from Handtec yets..:nenau

Garmin have been shipping them in the US according to the Zumo forums site so the date of the 11th of May for UK release sounds about right.

Just received an email yesterday - mid-May they say........:augie

starting to sound like Microsoft's promises...lol

:nenau

Handtec delivery date

just got following e,mail from handtec

Hi,

We are still awaiting stock of this item and hope to have this within the next 1-2 weeks,

Kind regards,

Please feel free to contact us should you require more info -

T - 0845 644 7727
W - www.handtec.co.uk
O - Live Support Online

Customer Service 803

GPSK Ltd
Unit 64 - 66,
Werrington Business Centre
Papyrus road
Peterborough
PE4 5BH

looks like the goal posts are being moved again, will we ever get are zumo 660's:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have emailed them last week and got told it will be this week... :blast

ordered from easysatnave phoned them 2day they didnt have a release date :blast:blast

Yup, got mine thanks:augie:thumb

P5050022.jpg

Been on at Handtec.... all excuses as to why the delay, wanted me to fax copies of Utility Bill and Passport ...:augie

Got call yesterday to say that delivery will be early next week...??? I suppose it'll be just in time for me to take back to Cape Town.. :rob

I had some work done at Roy Gardner's today & he handed me his demo 660.

All his stock has been sold.

I spent a few minutes playing with it & decided to stick with my old StreetPilot3.

:D

I've got 3 of them, the oldest is 4 years old & they're all I need. I use 1 for greenlaning, 1 for the car & one for the GS.

:cool:

Amazon say 1 june -30 June for me. I switched to GPS Warehouse, and they say 'by the end of May', but I doubt that it'll be any quicker. As they're waiting for Garmin to make more, essentially, it's anyone's guess..

Sorry guys, but this will pish on someone's chips, that I'm sure.

*** Just hearing this news and its effective immediately ***

RRP of Zumo 660 has increased to £549.99 inc VAT

This affects all newly placed orders, but those with existing orders in with a reseller who'se awaiting stock (so pre-ordered) appear to be safe, but must stress that you check with your vendor/dealer.

Sorry guys, but this will pish on someone's chips, that I'm sure.

*** Just hearing this news and its effective immediately ***

RRP of Zumo 660 has increased to £549.99 inc VAT

This affects all newly placed orders, but those with existing orders in with a reseller who'se awaiting stock (so pre-ordered) appear to be safe, but must stress that you check with your vendor/dealer.

ouch thats 200 more than i paid at the end of march for mine
and i thought the $ was improving against the £

are all garmin products going up in price or just the bike stuff?

john

Back
Top Bottom