Surrey TRF anyone?

tr5esu

I will be doing some greelanes around Dorking in a couple of weeks, with people on big trails from the Surrey TRF. Is anyone a TRF member and would like to come along? If you are not a member it will be a great opportunity to get to know people and join!

The run will be easy going, ideal for those who are new to greenlaning and want to get some mud on their bikes, but expect to go down and get a few scratches.

Engine bars and bash plate are recommended (someone on a 800gs a couple of weeks ago broke a side panel and a radiator mount)
Protective gear and tools to carry out minor repairs are also a good a idea (plus recovery service!).
Cheers!

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1215-1.jpg

Ithink i might know hwere you took these Pics

STA71900.jpg

STA71896.jpg

Its up on leigh hill,me thinks
I just might come along but not on my Panzer,i shall bring my toy along
Have you got a date ?

TRF day out

Post a date and i'll see if i am working...only in Guildford so nice and close. HP2E should cope.....I hope!!

Richie

The run should be on Sat 16th of May.

Lord Vader- I took the pictures on a lane nicknamed "toebreak", just below Farley Green, Guildford.

Cheers

RichieS/Lard Vader are you up for a ride on Saturday? I am still planning on going.

Please let me know through here if you want to come along.

Cheers

Sat 16th...

Same here. I plan to join AdamA in Amesbury this Saturday.
I'd love to join the next one, especially as it is closer to home. Cheers - Hugo (TRF member)

Back
Top Bottom