Royal Standard of England meet 7th May

Mrs Radar and I should be there - now what to have for dinner this time.....

Show me down for two please. Work permitting:)

At last a date I can make.Look forward to meeting you all.Is it still 7:30pm ish

I will be there Rich. What time will you be there?:)
Any more for a trip around the menu?

sorry takahe - slow on the uptake. Yep I'll be there - trying my best to be early this time but have an appointment at 5.30 and don't know how long it will last. It's only in Beaconsfield, so I'll be coming straight on from there - with any luck I'll collect my deposit cheque and be in the pub by 7ish!!:)

see you there...

Rich, looking like a light turnout tomorrow think w'ell just take pot luck with seats, any thoughts?? Looks like 8 definites, your call.

Nice to see you again from the last meet people, and welcome to Bill Neil and Stevie B to the GSER meet at The Royal Standard of England, FORTY GREEN BEACONSFIELD. 7 attendees and interesting travels chat.
Missed you Stubbs and the pooch.I hope the prom went well, these are milestone moments not to be missed.
If we got everyone together that has attended next month that would be nearer 20 and we would need a big table Rich:augie:hide.

Nice to see you again from the last meet people, and welcome to Bill Neil and Stevie B to the GSER meet at The Royal Standard of England, FORTY GREEN BEACONSFIELD. 7 attendees and interesting travels chat.
Missed you Stubbs and the pooch.I hope the prom went well, these are milestone moments not to be missed.
If we got everyone together that has attended next month that would be nearer 20 and we would need a big table Rich:augie:hide.

the scotish tiling section should be back by then:D

A very pleasant evening, and the chance to meet some nice people and have a good chat:clap

Perhaps the Thames Valley section should join us, they could see what a crowd looks like:hide

I'll take the hint this time...............

Great evening again, let's go for the big 20 in June!

I'll be there in June, along with Erika and may well be bringing our new pooch Khoda along with us..:D

us 2

Chris if Erica is going i will bring mrs g
see u in June
Chris did you manage to get that life size poster done :thumb
u know the one
Jon
with all of you picking his bike up :augie

:clap

Back
Top Bottom