From the shadows - No more lurking

OLDE1973

Hello, well 'I'm new here' - I've been lurking looking & reading for a while. I've been riding bikes for 10 years now, I'm 30 something. I'm in the process of selling current ZX636 Ninja. Bike prior to that was a Dakar - best bike I've ever had so far.

Like many others Ewan & Charlie (not to mention Ted Simon & Jupiters Travels) make me want to get myself a proper bike & start to do more other than commute. I've had my eye on either a 1150 GSA or 1200 GSA. I'm off to Oz in a few weeks having lost my job recently. Plan is to come back - sort out a bike & while slowly looking for work - to go off & do some stuff.

In 2005/6 I organised a bike rally of sorts to North Wales via F650.co.uk which had about 20 or so bikes & riders which was good fun.

Only question on my mind now is which one to go for. I know I want the GSA - because I prefer the look of the bike.

Until sometime soon,

Ollie

Welcome along Ollie.............:thumb
As to which to choose, find a dealer & take them both for a lengthy test ride but either way all the best with both the job & GSA hunt.

welcome what bike to go for? ride both and check prices of bits and pieces that u will want and good luck

Back
Top Bottom