Hello all

1966pcplod

Hello. Recently bought a 04 plate yellow/silver gs1150 from Rainbow Bmw in Rotherham.
I live in Lincolnshire,but my work is In sunny Essex.
If the previous owner reads this message.Where is the switch for the front driving lamps :

Hello. Recently bought a 04 plate yellow/silver gs1150 from Rainbow Bmw in Rotherham.
If the previous owner reads this message.Where is the switch for the front driving lamps :

Hello and welcome. How about posting some pics of the lighting set up you have. Even if the previous owner doesn't see your post, someone with a similar setup may be able to offer advice.

... I suppose you have ascertained that the kit is in working order and none of the bulbs have blown? :hide

Remove the grabrail and the rear mudguard will drop down, the switch is just to the left if you are standing behind the bike:augie

Welcome along:D

Indicator Spotlight switch

Hi try press and holding an indicator switch or both together with the engine running, (normally the right hand one). Might work!

ask rainbow, or ring previose owner , judgin by your name you should be able to look that up without the log book:augie:D

Hi try press and holding an indicator switch or both together with the engine running, (normally the right hand one). Might work!

I rang rainbow,exactly what they said,and hey presto they work,many thanks.
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom