Tom Tom Rider 2

daveb

Reaction score
I've just bought the latest rider 2, all works fine.

Can anybody please tell me how to load music, I have basic computor skills.

But an idiots guide would be welcome.

Thanks in anticipation
:confused:

I think that the reason why the Tomtom manual is rather vague on the subject is that the Rider 2 does not have a music player.

Yeap.......I think beemerboy is correct

the tomtom riders do not have mp3 capabilities

Thanks Lads, i will check out beemerboy9's suggestion, and report back in due course.

Make sure you make a full backup of your TomTom before installing any of these mods. If you should do something wrong for any reason you can restore. :thumb2

Make sure you make a full backup of your TomTom before installing any of these mods. If you should do something wrong for any reason you can restore. :thumb2

+1:thumb

I had a quick glance at the installation instructions for that mp3 player - definitely only some someone with good computer skills.

John

no you cant add mp3 to the tt2, i rang and asked them, strange lot tomtom, but still i did ask.

my tt2 is going back tomorrow, started playing up other night, jumping between screens, wont hold on street map, rang them today, need to take it to shop so they can send for repair mmmmm looks like i will be wasting my time then.

Not looked at Tomtom threads for a while but see they still have their problems.

I am one of those lucky people that have been given a free Rider Mk II by Tomtom after I complained about the crap Mk I and lousy after sales service.

Very soon after we got the Mark II it refused to stay turned off. About two minutes after turning off it turned itself on again. The result was it always had a flat battery when it was needed and had to be charged for a few minutes before turning on. Then it decided it had not got any maps.

Contacted Tomtom via the horrible web form and the reply was (1) send it back and they will fix the on/off at my expense. (2) The map problem is file corruption and to fix it I can BUY a new set of maps (although I already have a licence for the maps.

Although the Mk II had a better bracket it still had no audio connections and poor software and routing so I went back to a Garmin some time back and gave my wife the Rider. She has now given up and bought a Zumo.

Back
Top Bottom