XChallenge Question

Ringmaster999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Appoligies if this has been asked before but I could not find the answer doing a search. I have just bought a XChallenge for green lanning and whilst removing the indicators I noticed a Black square plug situated right hand side (as you sit on) rear. It has a locking wire typical of BMW and just wondered what it was. I initial thought it might be the dyinostic plug in point similar to the GS's. Proberbly wrong so please let me know what it is. Thanks all:):)

I'm just guessing

but its probably a lead for the charcoal canister emissions thingy that they put on the US bikes........................or it could be a diagnostic thing like you said ;)

Someone with the right answer will be along soon .:thumb

Underneath the seat of my XC, the only lockwire that I can see is with the cable that you pull to drop off the rear, numberplate holder and indicators etc for serious enduro styleeeee riding.:tarka

Underneath the seat of my XC, the only lockwire that I can see is with the cable that you pull to drop off the rear, numberplate holder and indicators etc for serious enduro styleeeee riding.:tarka

No what I mean is the black square plug has a thin wire which is used to lock what ever it is that is plugged into the plug in place by pushing it downwards.:beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom