Hello to you all...!

BrianGriffin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have finally seen the light and got myself a 15 month old 1200GS, am I chuffed or what! Done the sports bike thing, Jap race reps etc., moved on to naked sports (by that i mean fast naked bikes, although I do enjoy the other), tried the Harley thing (just not for me), now got the bike i should've got 15 years ago. Love it.
I'm wondering if there are any local members or club meets?
Looking forward to a long hot summer. :beerjug:

Hi Brian, Your path through bikes seems to follow my own, although skipped the naked bit.
GS, is a bike for all seasons, and I just wish I had got one sooner. I'm on my second one in 2 years. This forum is a great place to see all what other members are doing and the pictures on some of the sites showing places people have visited really wets the appetite. Enjoy------------

Thanks for the warm welcome to the 'club' (is that what we call it?), I'm looking forward to getting out and about in the near future and maybe putting some faces to names.
Still stumbling my way around the web site and what I've seen so far I'm quite impressed. Mind you I've been told in the past, that's not hard to do.
:beerjug:

NO Club, us be a forum, full of folks that no club would allow to enter :thumb2
Thank Feck...
So welcome to the Nuthouse TOSSER !!

MY avatar is usually Lois :augie:augie

My God....! You've got a picture of my beloved on your thread post (is that what it's called???) or is it that you've sussed out that Brian Griffin is not my real name, he is just one of my hero's. I'm just a 'family guy' at heart.

Is the pub open yet????:beerjug:

O Yes Lois Rules :):rose

Attachments

• Lois whip.jpg
    Lois whip.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Lois Peter Whip corset.jpg
    Lois Peter Whip corset.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Teacher lois modded.jpg
    Teacher lois modded.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 41