Kazakhstan astana

kompost

Reaction score
I am living in Astana - Kazakhstan for 8 months, i haven't got my bike with me and there doesn't seem to be many bikes about, so it looks like i might be bikeless for 8 months.
If anyone is out this way and needs somewhere to crash for a few days let me know, i will have to ok it with the mrs but it should be ok.
Or if anyone needs any help while passing through let me know, i am handy with the spanners and have a few local contacts, i can't promise anything but if i can help i will.
Kompost

I am living in Astana - Kazakhstan for 8 months, i haven't got my bike with me and there doesn't seem to be many bikes about, so it looks like i might be bikeless for 8 months.
If anyone is out this way and needs somewhere to crash for a few days let me know, i will have to ok it with the mrs but it should be ok.
Or if anyone needs any help while passing through let me know, i am handy with the spanners and have a few local contacts, i can't promise anything but if i can help i will.
Kompost

We'll be in KZ in about 4/5 weeks I'll have a look on the map where you are. Don't worry, your missus will be safe....:green gri

Astana is in the north, most people seem to travel through the south to Almaty because it's more interesting. I haven't explored much out of the city yet, because i've only been here a week, but i don't think there is much to see apart from mile upon mile of steppe.
I wasn't thinking about wether she would be safe or not, it was more that i haven't asked if anyone could stay.:augie I can't see it being a problem though. I'll probably get a bo****king later:blagblah

Hey Kompost, might take you up on your generous offer. Plans to go to Kathmandu have been replaced by a trip to Central Asia Aug/Sep.

Will keep in touch.:thumb

hmmm, wish I had seen this post a week ago! Just about to fly out of Astana now, been snowed in

Back
Top Bottom