New Acquisition

DollyRocket

Reaction score
Just picked up this beauty and immediately took it out on the local lanes - what a revelation compared to the DRZ, -Lighter, more powerful, faster :eek- Now I had better wash it :blast

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

Went out with a few guys to properly test it out : What a revelation!

P1010052.jpg

Brilliant - Easy to service too (took about 90mins being careful - although those filters are a bugger to get out) - shame i have to do it every 15hrs (a service a week at this rate)

You'll get the oil, filters & gauze part of the service down to about 30 minutes with a bit of practice. The valve clearances however :augie

Pinky - May do, Saw your thread - Not been up surrey way so would like to see what's around. Is it mainly GS's going or are the pogo's acceptable

Also - where's newlands corner?

Junction of Drove Road & Shere Road, just out of Guildford.

N51 13.969 W0 30.349

I'll be riding the XC, pogos & GSs welcome.

Millard - Are you Vanning or riding? If riding I will go with you on the back roads

Millard - Are you Vanning or riding? If riding I will go with you on the back roads

Not sure yet Mike, not sure if my wee stinker will be welcomed :augie or if I'm going yet, although it's tempting.
If I do go I'll take the :driving though, as the seat on that wee thing is like a medieval torture instrument, me hemaroids would never forgive me. :mooney

Back
Top Bottom