Nonfango Luggage

chris s

Has anyone fitted Nonfago luggage on to an 1150GS I have been using it on my Hondas (excuse me using that word) for sevral years with no complaints and would like to fit it on the GS as I have it and the BM stuff is so small but wonder if it will be much wider than the BM gear with its fixing brackets etc. and what does it look like!?

Hello Chris,

Can't help on the GS front (Touratechs on the F650) but I do have the Nonfango gear on my R1100R combo. The back end can't be that different I guess, the exhaust is the same as the R1100GS. I'm at Morley and could probably meet you somewhere local if you wanted a look/measure.

Andy

Andy What does it look like? I could come out this eve or later this afternoon even ( I,m keen) could you give me a ring on 2420018 or 07850471696 or I,LL checck here when I get back (from viisiting my son in MORLY!) Chris

Did u ever seewhat it looked like?

I'm ordering the fitting kit (about £40) for the side cases.
So will post a pic as soon as I get them on.
I've also got the top box and plate but the fittin kit is £50..so not gonna get that yet.
I think theres another thread on here about fitting non fango kit.

Thanks, I have them on and fitted both with the proper fitting kits (I tried to DIY it without to much sucess), They work real well and are not too wide no real probs filltering I have some pics but not on digy, if I was doing it again I would bite the bullet and go for Alli boxes!

Chris,

I have fitted the Givi system to "The Shed", this uses the wire style mounting frames and only makes the bike 2" wider than with standard panniers - far better than the one trainer and a toothbrush BM option. Givi at Daventry were really helpful, even letting me offer up various combinations to the demonstrator I took over there.

Who did you order the Nonfango fitting kit from?, I am having difficulty getting side rails for my Nonfango panniers :thumb

evenflow said:
Did u ever seewhat it looked like?

I'm ordering the fitting kit (about £40) for the side cases.
So will post a pic as soon as I get them on.
I've also got the top box and plate but the fittin kit is £50..so not gonna get that yet.
I think theres another thread on here about fitting non fango kit.

nonfango luggage

Ive a 52litre top box and 2 x 48 litre side cases with all the fitting kits,keys,bolts £250.00 anygood to you before i ebay them.

ps ive used them on my 1150 gs and adv look cool and enough space for the 2 of us for a 3 week jaunt in spain :cool:

Back
Top Bottom