hello !

tr6 trophy

Reaction score
hi one & all,been rideing bikes for 35 + years, done the sports scene ,retro when retro was the only bikes in the 70s,then went to harleys, but have allways kept my 69 triumph trophy (had it years).
3 weeks ago on aride to matlock on my fatboy, my mate asked to swop rides on our bikes, i rode his 1200gs back, one ugly bike !!. Now iam the proud owner of one, it does it all in so much comfort, the best at nothing, second best at every thing, the ultimate all rounder !!! sorry for boreing you, great site ,hope to meet some of you tossers. paul

hi one & all,been rideing bikes for 35 + years, done the sports scene ,retro when retro was the only bikes in the 70s,then went to harleys, but have allways kept my 69 triumph trophy (had it years).
3 weeks ago on aride to matlock on my fatboy, my mate asked to swop rides on our bikes, i rode his 1200gs back, one ugly bike !!. Now iam the proud owner of one, it does it all in so much comfort, the best at nothing, second best at every thing, the ultimate all rounder !!! sorry for boreing you, great site ,hope to meet some of you tossers. paul

Welcome to the site Paul :thumb

You picked the right model :D

Hey-ho and hello!

You nearly got it right...shoulda got a bumblebee coloured F800...!

Welcome,you sound a bit like me. Been on Harleys since '01,an XL,two Dynas,a Springer and a 'Glide until last Fri. Also had recently an F650GS and an R1200s. Get my GS on Monday,can't wait.
BTW,before the 1st Harley I had a '66 T120 Bonnie for 11 years,there's a small picture of it on the front cover of Classic Bike magazine,Jan 02 if you have a copy.
Enjoy the new bike. I don't know what you had on the Fatty but I am definately going to miss my Vance & Hines!
Cheers.

welcome to the site :thumb
hope you enjoy your bike as much as the rest of us enjoy ours.
sure you will meet up with some at one point or another

Back
Top Bottom