Thanks to Dolly Rocket & Horse1200

millard

Reaction score
for a cracking ride around the north Hampshire lanes last night.
good to meet up again, I had a smashin evening.
Watching Darren (Horse) hustle his tractor along some of those lanes was inspirational, almost made me want to put the TKC's back on the GS.
Thanks to Mike (Dolly Rocket) for the beer and crisps, Steve and his daughter Libby for the display of riding tricks in the lanes.

After all the recent woes of my wee pogo's engine it was a relief that it went well
Let me know when your out again. :beerjug:
Millard

Thanks millard!

Thanks for helping me pick my bike up,:blast Thanks also to Dolly rocket and horse for a great ride, hope to do it again sometime soon.

Libby & steve

Last edited:
Thanks for helping me pick my bike up,:blast Thanks also to Dolly rocket and horse for a great ride, hope to do it again sometime soon.

Libby & steve

It was a pleasure to see you both again, really enjoyed the evening. Don't make it so long next time.
Millard

Hi guys,

I am up for going out again this week - especially if has been a bit wet (keep the gravel dust down).

I will give you a nudge again later and we'll try to round the troops a bit closer to you next time.

Hi guys,

I am up for going out again this week - especially if has been a bit wet (keep the gravel dust down).

I will give you a nudge again later and we'll try to round the troops a bit closer to you next time.

Ok Mike let me know when :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom