Relocated

patrick

Reaction score
Hi there, just moved down from Cumbria to sunny Didcot, been commuting for a year. Saw a friendly looking 'club meet' in the King William a few months ago, landlady just told me it was you guys. Do you plan to go there again anytime soon? might come and say hello. Patrick

Hi there, just moved down from Cumbria to sunny Didcot, been commuting for a year. Saw a friendly looking 'club meet' in the King William a few months ago, landlady just told me it was you guys. Do you plan to go there again anytime soon? might come and say hello. Patrick

You're more than welcome, we sometimes meet at the George & Dragon in Upton, just south of Didcot on the A417.

We'll need a while to talk the owners of both establishments in to catering for a Northerner, not much call for Mushy Peas & Black Pudding around these parts. :augie

You're more than welcome, we sometimes meet at the George & Dragon in Upton, just south of Didcot on the A417.

We'll need a while to talk the owners of both establishments in to catering for a Northerner, not much call for Mushy Peas & Black Pudding around these parts. :augie

Dont forget Cumberland sausage :rob

Welcome to TV - not that it's really my place to provide a welcome as I never bloody manage to turn up! But we're a friendly lot and there'll certainly be a seat and a pint for you at the next one. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom