Whats this 3x3 airbox mod?

I didn't do it on mine - just opened the throttle more to get extra power.

If you're doing river crossings, it lowers the point at which water enters the system.

Greg

the guys on thumpertalk devote EVERY spare minute messing around with jetting after doing the 3x3 mod to try and get the bike to run half sensible, my bike runs great as standard so i wont be doing it

hth

i prefere to spend time riding rather than messing it up then trying to correct it :rolleyes:

sounds right to me

the guys on thumpertalk devote EVERY spare minute messing around with jetting after doing the 3x3 mod to try and get the bike to run half sensible, my bike runs great as standard so i wont be doing it

hth

i prefere to spend time riding rather than messing it up then trying to correct it :rolleyes:

+1 I have come to the same conclusion I have fettled it all new chain/sprockets , tyres etc now she is ready, off out tomorrow then its off to Slovenia with no more mods, bling etc
cheers jim

why bother

my 06 sm goes like the clappers any way, certainly not gonna mess with it, the only thing im gonna look into is the possibility of changing the front sprocket, could almost do with another gear, shes hits 80 no worries, would probablly pull more if it had the legs, anyone know the biggest sprock you can fit to the front?paul

Back
Top Bottom