another problem!

nedflanders

Reaction score
Now when I use the Zumo in the bike mount it says 'XM traffic receiver not supported' and I get no sound from the cable it just uses the on board speaker, wtf is going on:mad:

Now when I use the Zumo in the bike mount it says 'XM traffic receiver not supported' and I get no sound from the cable it just uses the on board speaker, wtf is going on:mad:

I've never managed to hear any sound from a cable either. Attach a set of headphones to the other end and try that... let me know how you get on... :augie

Tried the headphones, I used to get sound, now whenever it's in the bike mount I get the message 'XM traffic reciever not supported' and no sound from the cable, it still recognizes its in the bike mount and still gets power. In the car mount I don't get that message, Garmin won't send a replacement mount until they get mine back. If your not getting any sound from the cable maybe yours is knacked as well :confused:
The usb on the bike cable is for a traffic receiver of some sort so think the problem is in the mount rather than the unit:rolleyes:

My 660 works fine in the car, but will not work on the bike.

BMW have wired it in for the second time this week.

There is power to the unit now, but the route on screen as got a mind
of its own. ( no turn of arrows, highlight route does not follow roads )

Its driving me crazy.

My 660 works fine in the car, but will not work on the bike.

BMW have wired it in for the second time this week.

There is power to the unit now, but the route on screen as got a mind
of its own. ( no turn of arrows, highlight route does not follow roads )

Its driving me crazy.

I tell you what, I'll keep it for you until you think you can cope with the pressures of owning said GPS . . I should think a nice three month hiatus/detox would prove beneficial. :angel

Back
Top Bottom