Found on ebay

I see the the sellers a bit tight with his pens too:augie

7864_1.JPG

Was also shocked to see he's in Andover and could spell :D

Don't see what the problem is. If someone's paid for tickets and can't go why not sell them on? He is donating the money to charity.

Don't see what the problem is. If someone's paid for tickets and can't go why not sell them on? He is donating the money to charity.

I've a suspicion that the person selling the tickets didn't technically pay for them:augie

maybe he's needing the dough :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VM20uKWn8g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VM20uKWn8g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seller is one "burbdude", perhaps burbs are the inevitable result of too many doughnuts.

Should I have one of these?

I paid by paypal on June 1st - should i have had one of these posted to me or do we need to bring a receipt of payment at the weekend :nenau

I paid by paypal on June 1st - should i have had one of these posted to me or do we need to bring a receipt of payment at the weekend :nenau

Print-off your Paypal receipt and bring it with you.

:comfort

Do n`t worry tried and trusted,

What you do is,

TURN UP,
PUT UP TENT,
GO TO THE BAR HAVE A DRINK
TALK A BIT
THEN GO AND FIND REGISTER POINT (we have a list of payers just point to you name)

ALL IN YOUR OWN TIME.

If you don`t enjoy the weekend ahead, I refund your money no questions asked.

If you crash on the way I refund or any family stuff illness of family member and you can`t make it.

Its an event I want folks to enjoy and not fear they have been on a RIP OFF weekend :thumb

Back
Top Bottom