I kid you not

Mutley

Reaction score
went out for a quick blat on the HD this evo. I dropped in at the local HOG chapter night. Bumped into a bloke with the whole regalia on and he had a front rocker with the legend:

'Head Ride Captain' :bow

:toungincheek

went out for a quick blat on the HD this evo. I dropped in at the local HOG chapter night. Bumped into a bloke with the whole regalia on and he had a front rocker with the legend:

'Head Ride Captain' :bow:toungincheek

Jealousy.

Not good for the soul H.

:comfort

Well if that's the case

it certainly worked. I now think that you're really cool.

So, what is it with HD riders? Seems an 'them' and everyone else thing? and whats with the HOG's? where dos that come from?

Would it surprie you if I said i'm new to this Biker lark? Think I have a lot to learn :augie

So, what is it with HD riders? Seems an 'them' and everyone else thing? and whats with the HOG's? where dos that come from?

Would it surprie you if I said i'm new to this Biker lark? Think I have a lot to learn :augie
I've had five Harleys,never had any trouble with them and always drawn good money when trading in. The people who ride them,IMO,are a great bunch of people,some of them like to dress up as Peter Fonda or Sonny Barger,so what? Some think they're the Red & White or Buffalo Bill,who cares?
Why whine about H-D riders not waving back? F.F.Sake! does it matter? I was a Road Captain with Aire Valley HOG.......LOVED IT. It is a big ego trip riding up front of 70 or 80 Harleys through some village or down the M1. O.K. they might be 70 or 80 retired dentists/I.T. consultants but at least when you get where you're going you can say "HEY MAN,we sure made that baby cry when we rode past"
If you can't laugh at yourself you should'nt laugh at anyone,BTW.
People on here take the piss out of Harleys but from what I've read on this forum it's the GS's that are unreliable. H-D Motorclothes? check out some of the silly buggers wearing Ewan outfits. H-D riders don't wave? it's better to give than to receive,apparently,so give 'em a wave.If they don't wave back,relax,you've got the moral high ground.
I sold my GORGEOUS 07 'Glide and my 06 R1200S a few weeks ago and bought a new 12GS. Joined this forum too. Bike's fantastic.......the forum? you tell me.:)

Back
Top Bottom