Zumo 660 firmware 3.10 over webupdater

Thanks for the update but pointless really, seems like its to fix the cock up made by Garmin when there recent update for the Nuvi's caused problems :blast, a bloody bluetooth update would be nice :rolleyes:

Maybe better than you think !

Don't go by what Garmin say on their Web Site .. Apparently there are lot more fix's in 3.1 then they want to admit to ..

Take a look here

http://www.zumoforums.com/index.php?topic=9333.0

At least a fix for the importing of routes and recalculation ( Could be better ) and one chap was saying he was no longer having bluetooth issues ..

Steve

WTF?

Hmmm....I didn't have a bluetooth issue connecting phone to Zumo, but I do now :nenau

Still hasn't cured the volume issue, so I still get deafened by the phone ring and safety camera bing-bongs.

Pain in the arris

Theres more to this update than Garmin would like to admit. Just 1 I have noticed is when the Zumo is connected (by bluetooth) to a headset (or intercom) it now remembers your choice of line out (bluetooth or headset) before it defaulted to bluetooth everytime you switched off, now it remembers the last setting. :thumb2

I noticed that it remembered my audio setting yesterday. I still have the problem that phone audio is over modulated through the BT connection to the Autocom.

Now Version 3.20 out

No idea what else is fixed but version 3.20 out, upgraded my 660 yesterday without any problems and all works fine.

No idea what else is fixed but version 3.20 out, upgraded my 660 yesterday without any problems and all works fine.

Updated mine yesterday to version 3.20. took a while and have not had chance to check if everythings OK.

Tried to have a look on Zumo forums to see the content of the update, but had to register and am currently waiting to see if my application to join the forum has been approved :nenau

Had a look around and found this link to Epinions

http://www.epinions.com/review/Garmin_zumo_660_GPS_Receiver/content_473572675204/show_~allcom

This guy got banned from Zumo forums for suggesting the 660 was 'buggy' :confused:

Not a good review of the unit based upon all the initial problems.

Is version 3.20 our saviour?

Back
Top Bottom