drivving lights

frosty

:beer: does anyone know if the hella driving lights like ff50.s fit ok with wunderlich engine bars and how adjustable the beam is when they are attacheddddddddd ? please help me think of the poor little sheep who need to see me coming ! or something.

Not to sure if they do or not....but I have do have just one set of FF50 driving lights left in stock and they are like hens teeth at the moment.

I have more sets on order inc the FF50 fogs and dare I say it FF75's as well.

Drop me a mail if you want them, £35 plus £5.50 recorded delivery to your door next working day

Cheers

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider@btinternet.com or 07761 786828

Hi Frosty,I have some FF50's fitted to my crash bars, there is plenty of adjustment available,either up or down, left or right .
You should have no problems setting them up.
Cheers Dave

Yes they fit fine, I have a pair of FF50's fixed to the Wunderlich bars (dipped) and a second set on a Migsel lightbar (high), adjustment and spread of light is fine.
I had heard (on this forum) of someone suffering regular bulb failure due to vibration when mounting lights direct to the engine bars so I took the precaution of rubber-mounting them, whether this has made any difference I don't know but they have proved reliable so far.
Before mounting them I thought the clearance under the leading edges of the tank was a little tight but when in place there is lots of room (can't post a photo as not a member but could email one if interested?).

Alan:cool:

P.S.
I bought mine last year from A.B Butt (Leicester). I have used them on and off for years and they did the best price at the time. Two kits (4-lights) with next day delivery was £73, don't know if it was a promo or regular price though.

Back
Top Bottom