Please be gentle...

Jackcrack

Hello out there…

As I bought my first R1150GS (2002) yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to join a dedicated GS forum. So, my first question could be; was that a good idea? :rolleyes:

My first post here is all about saying hello to everyone already here, so “Hello” everyone!

Having only had, and driven, old bikes :rob (Triumph TRW 500 Twin (1951) and Suzuki GSX 750 (1981)) I have very little to contribute with in terms of the GS, but I’m hoping to change that over time. For now I’m just smiling all the time – mostly when riding my ‘new’ GS – and picking up loads of good ideas and hints from you experienced guys.

As everybody else, I suppose, you get yourself a new bike and start thinking about things that you might want to change, upgrade, alter, add on, and that sort of thing. So far it has been great to read about your real experiences :thumb2 (I am still in the dark on the engine oil issue though) but the fact is that for the time being I am really happy with my GS the way it is. That is bound to change as I get more experience I am sure, so let me quote good old Arnold; “I’ll be back!”

Time to take the GS for a spin…

Cheers :bounce1

Welcome along:thumb2

Now you have bought your bike the real spending begins:D

Best advice I can give you,
DONT EVER MENTION THE OIL THING AGAIN.
Welcome

Welome to the nutty farm :thumb2
i have found there is an endless supply or knowledge and help here.
do a little searching on the posts already made, there is bound to be an answer already posted.

ps. dont mention "what oil" :p:p

I'm finding Kirk strangely attaractive.... but enough of that:

Get the beers in Jackc!

:pirate

:D

Back
Top Bottom