G450X Handbook - PDF Electronic copy available

WindyChuffer

Reaction score
- I have a PDF of the G450X riders handbook if anyone wants it.
- I wanted a copy to keep with the tools and so I didn't end up losing or getting the original filthy + wanted an electronic copy.
- BMW refused to provide a PDF :nono so I got a bint @ work to scan it in.

PM me if you want a copy emailed. Its a 1.9MB file - emailable but too big to post here.

:augie

- I have a PDF of the G450X riders handbook if anyone wants it.
- I wanted a copy to keep with the tools and so I didn't end up losing or getting the original filthy + wanted an electronic copy.
- BMW refused to provide a PDF :nono so I got a bint @ work to scan it in.

PM me if you want a copy emailed. Its a 1.9MB file - emailable but too big to post here.

:augie
Hi. Would greatly appreciate a copy via email if you please. My booklets got lost during transportation from the US to Vietnam, and I have been struggling with the bike ever since its arrival here 2 weeks ago. Thanks, Tim.

Actually the file is corrupted or something. Been trying to download from there several times, but the download can never go past 280+ Kbites size ...

T.

Thats correct, its corrupt. Exactly why I had my manual scanned in.

Actually the file is corrupted or something. Been trying to download from there several times, but the download can never go past 280+ Kbites size ...

T.

The dvd can easily be copied, I copied it to my hard drive and it works fine.

Its about 150 meg, I can copy and post it to you if you want (probably too big to email)

The dvd can easily be copied, I copied it to my hard drive and it works fine.

Its about 150 meg, I can copy and post it to you if you want (probably too big to email)

Appreciate it Dave, but WindyChuffer was kind enough to post it for me already. But thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom