Nathan's hog roast ride

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thank's for leading a great ride 130 miles by my GPS -:thumb2

Young GS v Wise old GS

The wise old GS knows that when on the plain remember water hole in dips are often very deep so best go round the outside:augie

Attachments

• 04072009029[1].jpg
    04072009029[1].jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 04072009030[1].jpg
    04072009030[1].jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 317
lol... they are also often filled with feted stinking stagnant water, especially the ones that never seem to dry up ;) I spent a couple of days avoiding one on the novice run wondering if anyone was going to be brave enough to try the "direct" route :D

Well i did manage one of them......just.
but that one was a tad gloopy, thanks to all the group who pulled me out
:blast. bloody good fun though:clap

lol... they are also often filled with feted stinking stagnant water, especially the ones that never seem to dry up ;) I spent a couple of days avoiding one on the novice run wondering if anyone was going to be brave enough to try the "direct" route :D

I tried one of them....:D

Thank's for leading a great ride 130 miles by my GPS -:thumb2

You are all most welcome!!

I had a great time, i was a pleasure to be in such good company.

At the start of the ride i did wonder about darren and his 1200, but this was soon relieved when i saw the pace he can keep on it. Fair play, there were some really tight lanes on that route!

on reflection it was just as well he did come along..otherwise both the 450's would have been going home via bmw assist, and there wouldn't have been so much material for the write ups and piss taking that usually follows such events.:D

I did wonder later that evening if the route had been a little to far. We got back to the rugby club and everyone looked absolutely shattered, the eyes said it all, bloodshot and full of dust...and i can't for the life of me think where that came from :augie

I didn't get a chance to get the camera out very often:

Here we are at Wingreen:
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z190/Losttheplot_photos/hograost09/WinGreen.jpg

And Horse being recovered from a rather sh1tty puddle :D
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z190/Losttheplot_photos/hograost09/horse.jpg

10/10 for enthusiasm and commitment :JB

Nathan

Cheers nathan for awesome rideout.

Cheers for this comment:-

At the start of the ride i did wonder about darren and his 1200, but this was soon relieved when i saw the pace he can keep on it. Fair play, there were some really tight lanes on that route.

Really enjoyed getting the beast muddy.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:JB

You are all most welcome!!

I had a great time, i was a pleasure to be in such good company.

At the start of the ride i did wonder about darren and his 1200, but this was soon relieved when i saw the pace he can keep on it. Fair play, there were some really tight lanes on that route!

on reflection it was just as well he did come along..otherwise both the 450's would have been going home via bmw assist, and there wouldn't have been so much material for the write ups and piss taking that usually follows such events.:D

I did wonder later that evening if the route had been a little to far. We got back to the rugby club and everyone looked absolutely shattered, the eyes said it all, bloodshot and full of dust...and i can't for the life of me think where that came from :augie

I didn't get a chance to get the camera out very often:

Here we are at Wingreen:

WinGreen.jpg

And Horse being recovered from a rather sh1tty puddle :D

horse.jpg

10/10 for enthusiasm and commitment :JB

Nathan

Well it wasn't called "Hardcore" ride for nothing...:thumb

Cracking ride, cracking pace, and cracking guiding - nice one Nathan. :beerjug: Oh, and thx to Darren's jump starting donation to the day.

Now to get the frikkin 450 sorted. Off to the menders again this week...:augie

Back
Top Bottom