new here, my GS has problems??

ezz

HI all, i'm eric, i'm new here.
I've owned my BMW R1150 GS for the best part of 3 years now and its worked fine.
My left hand indicator switch seems to have broken though, i think its mainly the micro switch.
I've tried desperately to find another one on the internet but no second hand or spares dealers can get their hands on one.

Does anybody know where i could find one? at a reasonable price? or anyone stripping down a GS for spares?

any help would be great guys.

cheers

Ummm, don't misconstrue this, but if you subscribe to this here place you'll get use of the For Sale and Wanted section, which might well help in your search. It's 12 quid I know, but you'll get that and much more back in savings if you use the FSW section a few times, and you'll help to kleep this place going....which'll save you loads in the long term with advice on bits and bobs.

Anway, welcome and good luck with the search.

It might be worth checking if you have a dodgy relay-try swapping them around-my LHS went west for no obvious reason and the relay turned out to be the problem. if it is they cost a small fortune new but motorworks have second hand ones at about a tenner I think.

ezz,

try BMW, as you may find that a new one is usually cheaper than a secondhand one from fleabay.

howdee by the way

Back
Top Bottom