What have i done!!!!!!!

fat boy

Hello everyone, new to this site and adventure bike riding. Had a test ride on a GS1200 Adventure what an eye opener. The brakes are astonishing and the handling, how does a bike this big go around corners so well? My RSVR Factory with all the Ohlins doesn't handle like the GS, mind bending. :eek.
Been terrorising Cheshire on Aprilia RSVR's for the last 4 years toured Spain on one, but on the last tour around Cornwall, i decided i've had enough of sports bike touring. Must be getting too old:comfort
So next month i'll be getting a GSA :clap Look forward to meeting up for a rideout or two.:beer:

WELCOME:beerjug:
the last tour around Cornwall
.......done cornwall myself for the last 3years on a tl1000, a r1150r and a r1100s and this year itll likely be on a 1150gs. you cant beat a bmw for fun, and yep i know what you mean-you can throw them about like you have no right to, and quite frankly like they shouldnt be able to!

:thumb2

Welcome there fat boy .... you're amongst friends now so 'coming out' won't be too difficult ;)

Get stuck in and enjoy :thumb

:beerjug:

You are making me think about whether it is wise for me to get an Aprilia RSVR after a GS?:augie
Welcome

Welcome aboard!

(Just one thing, don't ask any oil related questions! I did once and am still smarting for it!):augie:D:D

Welcome to the nuthouse. I know what you mean about the test ride being an eye opener. I took a 1200 ADV out for a test ride last month, mainly to get the idea out of my system, but couldnt part ex my triumph sprint st fast enough 2 hours later :D enjoy it when you get yours.

Back
Top Bottom