North East 8.9.02

Jim McSharry

Well, what can I say - BIG Jim turned out to be BIG Rod (I'm feckin useless!!!) and then we miss-timed our meeting and left him and others standing around the beautiful North Yorks village of Helmsley by half an hour (I REALLY AM FECKIN' USELESS!!)
Anyway, he's a very understanding chap so he let us take refs and then threatened us with Fords and single tracks with grass lanes etc etc - you all know why we bought GS's - he's no exception!
7 of us turned out in all and, within no time, he turned left off the wide stuff and there we were - in our own back garden!!! Great roads, Fords - yep, even took us through this bloody river with a warning sign about uneven river bed - pretttttty scary when the Mrs is sat on the back - who cares, we all made it and laughed all the way through! (Didn't get a piccie of that one though so you'll just have to believe us!)
Headed off over the moors towards the east coast - tea and cake at Runswick Bay ... piccie shows Lee, Rod, Pam, Sarah, Jeremy and Simon (AKA as 'Ladderman' ;-)

Attachments

• r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 194
More piccies...

Don't know how to submit these as a group - sorry :-(

Ladder Man - Simon - giving his bike a wash!

Lee and Sarah

Believe me - this is the only wash this bike will ever get!!!

Attachments

• bars2.jpg
    bars2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 885

Back
Top Bottom